For the first time ever, Universal Orlando Resort is launching an official mobile application, designed to help guests effortlessly navigate its two theme parks and entertainment complex.
Available as a free download for iPhone and Android users, the app relies on GPS to provide detailed information relevant to your position – whether you’re in Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure or Universal CityWalk.
With the new app, you can…
- Pinpoint your exact location on the app’s highly-visual interactive maps
- Discover nearby attractions, dining locations, guest services and more using the application’s GPS-based carousel navigation
- Learn fun facts about the destination’s unique and exciting attractions as you get ready to experience them firsthand
- Update your friends and family about your adventures in real time on Facebook and Twitter using the app’s check-in feature
- Reserve a table at your favorite Universal Orlando restaurant with the click of a button
Guests can also play a check-in game that highlights some of Universal Orlando’s most popular attractions and gives guests the opportunity to “check-in to win” a savings guide worth up to $150.
Created by Universal Orlando in partnership with Geodelic, the Universal Orlando Resort Mobile Phone App Version 1.0 will be available as a free download in Apple and Android app stores beginning June 22. A Blackberry version of the app is currently being developed. For more information, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.