After last year’s debut, SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is returning this spring; running each Saturday and Sunday from February 17 to April 15.
Like all food served at SeaWorld, each item at the Seven Seas Food Festival reflects the park’s commitment to sustainable foods and farming. Guests will discover dishes that are crafted with organic ingredients, cage-free eggs, regional produce and sustainable seafood.
In addition to the food, guests can enjoy a selection of 70 craft brews, and 50 wines and spirits
Two all-new culinary markets join last year’s popular booths, offering more sample-sized dishes from around the world. A selection of menu highlights include:
- NEW German Market – Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- NEW All-American Market – Nathan’s Chicago, New York, & Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
- Asian Market – Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Mexican Market – Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market – NEW Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Mediterranean Market – Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- North Atlantic Market – New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market – Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Brazilian Market – Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Polynesian Island Market – NEW Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
- Gulf Coast Market – Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
From February 17 to March 25, specialty barbeque items will be available (A nod to the former Bands, Brew, and BBQ events) featuring the park’s famous short rib, brisket, and chicken. New flavors will join the festival beginning March 31.
SeaWorld will be adding five new beverage and brew huts stationed throughout the park for guests to enjoy.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
Guest can make their tasting adventure a breeze when they purchase a Seven Seas Sampling Lanyard. With 5, 8 or 15 item Sampling Lanyards, they can choose an assortment of flavors from the festival’s extensive food, beer, and wine line-up to fill their day.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets around the park at 11:00am, with all locations in full operation by 12:00pm.
The Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium. Featured performers will be announced soon.