SeaWorld Orlando has announced that the popular Electric Ocean event is coming back in 2018, returning May 25 for another summer of fun.
Throughout the night, guests can experience several returning favorites and new additions to this year’s event.
New for 2018, the park will be introducing “Touch the Sky” a new show that will feature bottlenose dolphins, beautiful macaws and an original musical score.
Also new this year is Elmo Rocks; which features Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at the SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n’ roll band and give a concert.
The evening comes to an amazing end when “Ignite” erupts across the park’s lake. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score. The night sky illuminates with brilliant pyrotechnic effects, towering flames, and intricate laser projections that dance above the audience. The breath-taking finale orchestrates all show elements in a stunning climax.
In addition, here’s what else guests can experiences at Electric Ocean:
- Club Sea Glow – As the sun goes down, the party amps up at Club Sea Glow, where world-class DJs transform the night into an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. Featuring 35 electrifying performers and larger-than-life neon sea creatures, Club Sea Glow mesmerizes guests with rhythmic music, dancing lights and fascinating laser displays.
- SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary Present Pop – SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary present “Pop,” a live performance that takes inspiration from bubbles found in the sea and brings them to life in an amazing artistic display that is distinctly SeaWorld. This show blends music, lights, lasers, and bubbles to create a one-of-a-kind experience that is both mysterious and inspiring.
- Sea Lions Tonite – Guests can laugh along to a hilarious, off-the-wall parody of a trip to SeaWorld through the eyes of sea lion superstars, Clyde and Seamore. The famous SeaWorld Mime returns for the summer in this classic antic-filled show.
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night – This returning fan-favorite features original music, amazing production elements and a high-energy presentation of SeaWorld’s majestic killer whales. Guests will watch in awe as Shamu Stadium transforms with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a celebratory atmosphere as vibrant as the sea itself.
- Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – Breakfast with Elmo and Friends features a delicious and nutritious breakfast buffet and morning greetings from the furriest characters in town. This breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike, plus it includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550. Select days through August 12.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place select nights May 25 – September 2.