Get ready to celebrate again.
Universal Orlando announced that they will be hosting the second annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter” event from January 30 to February 1, 2015.
The Celebration will allow fans access into the world of everything Harry Potter; featuring film talent Q&A sessions, discussions and demonstrations, a Harry Potter Expo and more. Of course guests will also be able to visit the all-new Diagon Alley expansion and ride “Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts”. All general admission park guests will have the chance to experience the event.
A limited number of exclusive event vacation packages —including annual passholder packages—will go on sale at noon (EST) on August 21. These packages offer hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, and exclusive benefits including:
- An exclusive Q&A session with select Harry Potter film talent
- An evening event in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade (one per person)
- Reserved seating for select Celebration events
- A specially themed Welcome Parcel
- Complimentary commemorative merchandise item
The packages sold out fast last year, so be prepared to pounce as soon as the package goes on sale. While most of the activities for “A Celebration of Harry Potter” will be open to all Universal Orlando park guests and annual passholders, only guests who purchase the exclusive event vacation package or annual passholder package will enjoy certain special benefits and reserved seating for select events.
To book special annual passholder event vacation packages, please call 1-888-343-8991 starting August 21, 2014 at noon EST.
For more information, visit the official Celebration page.