SeaWorld is kicking off 2022 with the Seven Seas Food Festival – Orlando’s largest theme park food festival. The event happens every Thursday through Sunday, February 4 through May 8.
Guests can enjoy over 200 chef-and mixologist-curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas. Guest can embark on an international flavor journey with all-new markets inspired by the tastes and smells of Ireland and Sicily, joining the ever-popular Caribbean, Italy, Brazil, Asia, and beyond.
With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe, there is something to tempt every guest. In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond. Discover the flavors of the globe at over 24 festival marketplaces including a variety of new dishes:
- All New! Enjoy a Taste of the Irish in the All-New Irish Market: Ruben Egg Roll, New Classic Mini Shepard’s Pie, Braised Lamb Pie, and New Glazed Corn Beef (gluten free)
- All New! Taste the Good Life at the Flavor of Sicily: Featuring select wines and specialty cocktails like the New Amaro, Limoncello and Gra’it Verra Grappa Italiana.
- Savor the flavor at the Gulf Coast Market: New Gulf Gumbo, a New Orleans classic featuring shrimp, sausage and a Cajun broth.
- Spice it up with flavors of the Caribbean: New Montego Bay Spicy Shrimp and New Caribbean Spicy Rum Cake featuring Dark Meyers Rum, brown sugar and a rum glaze.
- Unwind in the Beer Garden with all-new brews: High Stepper from Crooked Can, Jai Alai from Cigar City, Free Dive from Coppertail, I-4, from Orlando Brewing, Big Nose from Swamp Head, and Hop Gun from Funky Buddha.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online here.
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature an amazing line-up of top concerts so guests can enjoy a taste of rock, country, Latin or 90s throwback sounds—all included with theme park admission. Concerts begin at 7:00 PM unless noted. Some of our headliners include:
- Justin Moore (Feb 5)
- Molly Hatchet (Feb 12)
- LOCASH (Feb 13)
- Vanilla Ice (Feb 19)
- ASIA featuring John Payne (Feb 26)
- Everclear (March 19)
- Steve Augeri of Journey (March 20)
- Flo Rida (April 10)
Concerts are included in admission. For the best seats in the house, Reserved Seating can be purchased here.
SeaWorld recommends purchasing the Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard as the best way to “Savor and Save”. Guests can buy a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $65 or take it up a notch and with the fan-favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members also get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15.