Electric Ocean returns to SeaWorld this summer bigger and better than ever before.
The summer event features both daytime and nighttime entertainment, eats, and fun for guests of all ages.
This year, Electric Ocean’s line-up of activities includes:
- All New! Ignite 360 – A new way to see the festival’s signature display of fireworks from all around the park with an all-new fireworks show, which features more lights, more lasers, more fountains, and more fireworks than ever before!
- All New! Rescue Tails: Night Vision– A nocturnal version of our “Rescue Tails” presentations where guests meet incredible rescued animals and learn about their unique stories.
- Back by Popular Demand! Rescue Tails—An educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. They will meet many incredible rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and learn about their unique stories
- Returning this Year! Elmo Rocks—Join Elmo and his friends at Nautilus Theater save the day by forming their own rock ‘n’ roll band after their favorite band cancels its concert appearance!
- Club Sea Glow—The party amps up after dark at Bayside Stadium, where a DJ will be mixing dance music all evening leading up to the start of our fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and dance while enjoying the entertainment. That includes dancers and high-energy atmospheric acts to get the party going.
- Club Electric Current—Kicking off Electric Ocean’s nighttime fun, the Waterfront transforms early into a party beneath the waves. Our host, dancers, and stilt walkers get the excitement started with a dance party fit for all ages.
Guests can sip and savor special summer flavors throughout SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean with more mouthwatering bites than ever before. They will taste savory summer classics alongside limited-time offerings or quench their thirst with international and craft brews or one of the park’s signature refreshing coaster cocktails:
- All New! Saturdays only for an additional cost: Lakeside Grill Happy Hour from 9:00 – 10:00 P.M. offering unique food and drink samples.
- Themed food and beverage offerings throughout the park, including extra-large beef and chicken skewers, roller coaster-themed cocktails, and Banana Foster, Dulce de Leche and Nutella beignets.
- Summer Inspired Seasonal Dishes at Sharks Underwater Grill & Bar like whiskey-glazed pork loin and fried calamari.
- For an added charge, guests can reserve a space on our Sky Tower ride and enjoy a private view of our fireworks show while they enjoy Champagne and chocolate.