Universal Orlando has announced details on 2023’s Passholder Appreciation Days, including discounts, benefits, and menus exclusive to Universal Annual Passholders beginning August 15 and continuing through September 30.
Here’s a rundown of all the benefits passholders can look forward to this year:
- Guava Cheese
Raised yeast shell filled with cream cheese and guava filling, dipped in yellow honey icing. – $3.95 + tax
NBC Sports Grill
- Avocado Toast Burger
All Beef Patty, Fried Egg, California Smashed Avocados, EVOO, Sea Salt, Pickled Red Onions, Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes – $16.95 + tax
Brew Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- BBQ Brisket Tacos
14-hour smoked brisket, creamy green apple slaw, Peach BBQ Sauce, Flour Tortillas – $21.95 + tax
Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food
- Crab Enchiladas
Chichilo Mole, Jicama Slaw, House Rice, Refried Beans – $19.95 + tax
The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
- Peaches & Cream stuffed French Toast French toast
Peaches & Cream stuffed French Toast French toast stuffed with citrus agave flavored Mascarpone cheese, topped with Peach Cobbler, whip cream, peaches, and vanilla ice cream – $13.95 + tax
The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
- Sushi Burrito
Salmon Poke, Plantain Chips, Lettuce, Citrus Ponzu, Wasabi Mayo, Sushi Rice, Norio, Avocado Spread – $19.00 + tax
Universal’s Great Movie Escape
- Perfect Pear Margarita
El Jimador Blanco Tequila, Pear syrup, sour, and fresh lime juice – $14.50 + tax
CityWalk Carts – Dockside, Shoreline and Riverside
- Bacardi Cherry, Passionfruit puree, Blue Curacao topped with Tonic and Sprite – $14.50 + tax
Universal Studios Florida
Lombard’s Seafood Grille
- Lobster Mac & Cheese
Seashell Pasta, Sherry cream sauce, Maine Lobster, herb parmesan topping – $24.00 + tax
Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
- The “Maloney Stack”
Half pound all beef burger, braised short rib, beer battered onion rings and ale cheese sauce, served with wedge fries – $19.95 + tax
Islands of Adventure
- Wagyu Beef Sliders
Waygu beef sliders on brioche buns with bourbon bacon jam, cheddar cheese, arugula, and garlic aioli, served with truffle Fries – $18.95 + tax
- Zucchini Fritters
Cretan Herbed Zucchini Fritters, served with a Cucumber Tomato Salad and Tzatziki sauce – $12.00 + tax
- Plant-Based Fettucine Alfredo
Creamy vegan fettuccine alfredo with chicken – $13.99 + tax
Universal Volcano Bay
- Island Chicken Pancit Bowl
Sautéed vegetables, Noodles and grilled Chicken tossed in a sweet and Tangy Island sauce – $17.49 + tax
- Cookies & Cream Cold Brew
Cold brew with a touch vanilla, topped with a sweet cookie cold foam
- Tall – $5.49 + tax
- Grande – $5.99 + tax
- Venti – $6.49 + tax
Red Carpet Entrance at Universal Islands of Adventure
- Universal will also be offering an assortment of discounts throughout the Resort. Annual and Seasonal Passholders:
- can save 30% on select Universal Express passes for use at Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure from August 15 – September 30, 2023.
- an additional 10% off Mobile Food and Drink Orders at Universal Orlando Resort-owned and operated restaurants.
- save 45% for select rooms on hotel stays during UOAP Days.
- 50% off on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Personalization Services, such as engraving, embroidery, embossing, and more, with each qualifying same-day purchase.
- 30% off on all Universal’s Great Movie Escape experience tickets purchased at the venue.
- receive a 10% discount on Cabana and Premium Seating rentals at Volcano Bay.
Power and Seasonal Passholders can enjoy Early Park Admission at Volcano Bay up to thirty minutes prior to park opening on select dates from August 15 through September 30, 2023.
Passholders can purchase exclusive Passholder merchandise, while supplies last.
Passholders can pick up two free Collectible Art Prints during UOAP Days. The first art print will be available beginning August 15 at the UOAP Lounge in Islands of Adventure and the Five and Dime at Universal Studios Florida.
Buy any Amazing Pictures photo product in Universal Studios Florida and receive another of equal or lesser value for FREE from August 15 – September 30, 2023.
Passholders can purchase an exclusive Coca-Cola Freestyle souvenir cup for $17.99 plus tax, while supplies last.
Stay tuned to Inside Universal for all the latest news on Universal Parks & Resorts and follow along on our forums & discussion boards.