Scarlett has been unearthed!
Busch Gardens has joined forces with award-winning horror filmmaker Robin Cowie to bring the tale of Scarlett and Unearthed to life.
In Howl-O-Scream’s newest haunted house, Unearthed: Scarlett’s Revenge, Cowie and his team of storytellers crafted a dark new tale of Scarlett, a village healer who turned to dark magic to avenge her husband’s killers. As her powers grew, she was hunted, trapped and buried alive deep beneath the park – but has now been Unearthed to summon terror on unsuspecting guests.
Guest venture into mysterious centuries-old house filled with secrets, and terror awaits all who dare to enter as Scarlett summons demons and collects body parts to reincarnate her dead husband.
Unearthed: Scarlett’s Revenge is the 7th and final house announced for Howl-O-Scream. The other 6 haunts include :
- Dead Fall: Thirst for Blood – Humans and plants entwine with an insatiable thirst for human blood, as guests attempt to escape the nightmare that has taken over this Victorian garden and greenhouse.
- Zombie Containment Unit 15: Moving Targets – Armed with only a Z.E.D. (Zombie Eradication Device), guests must hold off an undead mob in this interactive zombie hunting experience.
- Death Water Bayou – Deep in the bayou the Voodoo Queen transforms wanderers into her evil servants. Those who enter must escape her dark magic before falling victim to her spell.
- The BASEMENT – Momma’s Meats’ award-winning recipe has always been a family affair that’s only created in The BASEMENT. ..guests must escape before becoming the secret ingredient.
- Circus of Superstition: The Last Laugh – A lifetime of avoiding black cats and sidewalk cracks won’t save guests from this house, as the bad luck of childhood superstitions catches up with them in new demented ways.
- Zombie Mortuary – Led by their queen, zombies infest this small town funeral home and satisfy their hunger with fresh flesh and brains.
In addition to the horror-filled houses, guests can also brave thrill rides in the dark, including North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower Falcon’s Fury and Florida’s first and only triple-launch coaster Cheetah Hunt.
Howl-O-Scream’s signature show Fiends also returns. Diners enjoy a buffet, show and an additional hour of front-of-the-line access to select haunted houses. And, the party continues through the night at Club Unearthed, where guests enjoy drinks and music.
Freaky Preview returns this year and will open Howl-O-Scream 2015 on Friday, Sept. 25 and Saturday, Sept. 26.
The event then runs Thursday through Saturday nights, Oct. 1 – 31, and select Sunday nights, Oct. 18 and 25. Operating event hours are 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
This year, 4-Pack Ticket Deals start at $35 per person, plus tax. Reduced advance-purchase rates are available online, and special offers are available for Busch Gardens Pass Members.
And, for an overnight or weekend gruesome getaway, there are themed vacation packages such as the Overnight Fright or Wild & Wicked Weekends. Packages can include special perks such as early access into Howl-O-Scream, unlimited admission to Busch Gardens and free parking. Check out all of this and more at HowlOScream.com.
Howl-O-Scream 2015 is a separately ticketed night event. No costumes are allowed. For guest information, visit HowlOScream.com.
Join the conversation by using #EvilUnearthed.
Join the Howl-O-Scream Discussion on our Forums!