Viva la Música returns to SeaWorld Orlando with some of the hottest Hispanic artists in the industry. The celebration/concert series runs Saturdays April 16 and 23, and May 7 and 14 and is included with park admission.
Viva la Música activities begin at 12 p.m. each Saturday at the Bayside pathway, with concerts starting at 3 p.m. at Bayside Stadium.
Every Saturday during Viva la Música, concerts from internationally renowned stars of reggaeton, salsa, merengue and more will take the stage at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium for live concerts. In addition, SeaWorld is offering a Floor Seating Package. Starting at just $15, guests can reserve concert floor seats right in front of the stage act.
Guests can also purchase the Food Sampler + Front Row Seating Package (Starting at $45) so guests can reserve a front row seat and enjoy all the benefits of the food sampler package.
Only 2 acts have been announced for the month-long event.
On Saturday, April 16, salsa and Latin music sensation, Jerry Rivera will take the stage. Rivera has sold more than 11 million records and has topped the Billboard chart with gold and platinum songs. On Saturday, April 23, Latin Grammy winner, Víctor Manuelle will perform.
The performers for May 7th and May 14th are set to be announced at a later time.
The annual festival will also feature new authentic cuisine prepared by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon. New this year at Mango Joe’s is the Hamburguesa Cubana, a hamburger made with a chorizo, ground beef and pork patty. Other menu items you acn expect are:
- Piononos – Sweet plantain stuffed with traditional seasoned ground beef
- Morcilla – Traditional Latin American blood sausage
- Sorullitos – Caribbean-style fried polenta sticks
- Frituras de camarones – Skewered shrimp fritters with fried plantains
- Lechón asado – Traditional roaster pork rubbed with Caribbean spices
For $25, the Food Sampler Package lets guests try and choose from five samples of select dishes and also receive 15 percent off all food and drink purchases on the event pathway.
Pastries, desserts, beers, margaritas, mojitos, cuba libres, wine and a special house-made sparkling red sangria are also available throughout the event pathway.
Other activities to be featured this year are:
- Jardín – Returning this year is the Viva la Música garden, providing a more relaxing environment for the entire family, but still just steps away from the main fiesta. Seating and Domino tables are available for guests to relax and enjoy in this area as well.
- Mercados – Sprinkled across the event pathway will be small shops stationed with original merchandise inspired by the Latin culture and created by local artisans and artists including handmade oil paintings, organic jewelry and much more.
- Festive Latin Atmosphere – The Bayside pathway will come alive with bright colors, Caribbean décor, dance floors and DJs spinning live music hits.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.