Universal Studios Hollywood has announced Pass Member Preview details for Super Nintendo World before the official grand opening.
The Pass Member Preview dates are January 29, 30, and 31; February 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
An advance online reservation is required. Reservations are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations will open here starting Jan 5, 2023, at 1:30 pm PT.
Check-in will be located at the Globe Gardens, located outside the Park on the pathway between Frankenstein Parking and the Security entrance. Universal is recommending Pass Members check in one hour before their allotted reservation window. An Annual Pass and confirmed Reservation e-mail is required to enter the Preview.
During the Preview, Pass Members will be able to enjoy:
- Access to the Park during regular operating park hours (for Pass Members who may be blacked out on event dates)
- Opportunity to preview Super Nintendo World before the official grand opening to the general public.
- Access to ride Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge
- Access to select retail and food and beverage locations within the land
Keep in mind, the Pass Member Preview is a technical rehearsal, also known as a “Soft Opening”, and is subject to occasional delays, closures, or even cancellations. In the event of a cancellation, the Pass Member Preview will not be rescheduled.
Pass Members looking to utilize the interactive features of Super Nintendo World can pick up a Power-Up Band at a variety of retail locations at Universal Studios Hollywood
- 1-UP Factory – (Super Nintendo World)
- Feature Presentation (Upper lot)
- Universal Studio Storen (Upper lot)
- Character Shop (Lower lot)
- Super Nintendo World Store (Universal CityWalk)
For more information on Super Nintendo World’s Pass Member Preview, we suggest visiting the official website and perusing their FAQ page.
Super Nintendo World will officially open on February 17, 2023; and features the groundbreaking “Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge” ride, as well as many thrilling and interactive activities. Along with themed dining at the Toadstool Cafe and shopping at the 1-UP Factory retail store, Super Nintendo World will be an inspiring, game-changing addition to the world-famous theme park.
Stay tuned to Inside Universal for all the latest on Universal Parks & Resorts.