After months of speculation and teasing, Universal Orlando has released full details on this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 25 event. As we all know, Jack the Clown is back to serve as the master of ceremonies for this year’s event.
The event will feature 9 houses, 5 scare zones, and 2 shows.
Earlier this Summer, Universal announced that we would see Freddy Vs. Jason, Insidious, and The Purge. The Walking Dead will also return for it’s 4th year. Now we know what all we can expect at this year’s event.
Here is the full House line-up with their official description:
The Body Collectors have returned, descending upon Shadybrook Asylum to collect the human parts they require. Screams echo the hallways as a blizzard rages outside while sharpened blades swirl inside.
The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead
From the burnt ashes of Terminus, through the flooded community food pantry basement, and into the darkened churchyard, hordes of walkers surround you as you relive gut-wrenching moments of the most recent season.
This year’s Purge is more brutal than ever. From the moment you step inside the house, dozens of vicious vigilantes will descend upon you as they exercise their right to purge.
RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears
You’ve just been selected as a contestant on RUN, a brutal TV show where everyday people are stalked by skilled assassins. Just remember: the more horrifying your death, the higher the ratings.
Freddy vs. Jason
From the cursed Camp Crystal Lake to the nightmarish 1428 Elm Street, awake or asleep, you’ll find yourself caught in the middle of this epic battle — where the winner’s reward is YOU.
Asylum In Wonderland 3D
Follow the white rabbit through the looking glass and into a murderous 3D Wonderland. Is this world all in Alice’s mind or are the images we see real enough to kill us?
Enter “The Further” and travel through all three parts of the Insidious saga. Denizens of the afterlife try to find their way back into the world using the living to guide them. The house isn’t haunted–we are.
Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem
Relive the most terrifying moments of the past 25 years as Jack releases our catalogue of creatures in one maze. You’ll be attacked by Universal classic monsters, meat-grinding maniacs and the fiends of Horror Nights past.
An American Werewolf in London
Step into John Landis’ landmark 1981 horror classic. From the attack on the English moors to the bone-crunching transformation, it’s one of the most popular houses in Halloween Horror Nights history.
The streets of the event will be filled with more scareactors than ever before. Guests will encounter twice as many “scareactors” than in previous years, who will terrify guests throughout highly-themed scare zones in the park, as well as the return of roaming hordes. This year’s scare zones are as follows:
- Psychoscareapy: Unleashed — The criminally insane inmates of Shadybrooke Asylum have escaped and unleashed their horror onto a Halloween block party in the streets of New York. Come join the party goers as the inmates kill for the best Halloween costumes for their very own special costume contest where you will be the judge. Oh, and this will be one of the bloodiest scare zones ever!
- ICONS: HHN — And now for the scare zone I’m looking forward to the most! It’s time to take a look back in history and come face-to-face with the icons from our past. Iconic characters from the event’s 25 year history such as The Caretaker, The Storyteller, The Director and more will be found roaming the streets of Hollywood. I’ve even heard The Rat Lady will be making her grand return!
- Scary Tales: ScreamPunk — This year, we’re bringing to life our most horrifying Scary Tales characters with a new twist. This steampunk-inspired version of Scary Tales is sure to leave you screaming.
- Evil’s Roots — It’s time to be immersed in Halloween’s most evil traditions in the scare zone located in Central Park. Here you’ll find the event’s traditional jack-o-lanterns in the air as you encounter evil fairies, humanoid bats, scarecrows and more. Think “Grown Evil” from 2011 but on a whole ‘nother level!
- All Nite Die-In: Double Feature — Last but certainly not least is a double feature of horror at The Carey DrIvE IN movie theatre. Wander down the streets of San Francisco and you’ll come across this theatre that has been named “DIE IN”, due to the gruesome murders that occurred. Enter if you dare…
This year’s event will features 2 shows. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure returns, of course. The Carnage Returns is an all-new show that features the master of ceremonies, Jack the Clown. The show will be take place on stage right across from Mel’s Drive-In in the Hollywood section.
Tickets are also now available for the event, with a 1-day ticket general admission ticket starting at $101.99. For more information on tickets, Florida Resident & Annual Pass Offers – visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
Halloween Horror Nights will mark its milestone 25th year as the biggest, longest and most intense in event history. It will run for a record-breaking 30 nights, including the following event dates:
- Sept. 18-19, 24-25, 26-27
- Oct. 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31
- Nov. 1
Join the Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion on our Forums!