SeaWorld Orlando will be holding their own version of “Black Friday” deals and offers with the return of “Blue Friday”.
Details released today gives deals providing shoppers with special pricing on exclusive park experiences and admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park.
Deals include the following buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers and are available online-only:
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando One-Year Annual Pass (savings of $156)
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass (savings of $192)
- BOGO Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando ticket (savings of $99)
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited (savings of $19)
- BOGO Dolphins Up-Close Tour (savings up to $59)
- BOGO Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour (savings up to $59)
- Buy one, get one 50% off All-Day Dining voucher for SeaWorld Orlando (savings of $17.50 for two)
- 25% off online merchandise at ShamuShop.com
- BOGO select in-park holiday ornaments, snow globes and plush at Wild Arctic and Emporium gift shops
To participate in this year’s Blue Friday, fans MUST register online to receive SeaWorld Orlando’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed. They can do so by visiting SeaWorldOrlando.com. Blue Friday deals will be e-mailed to subscribers today, Nov. 23, along with official details about these limited-time offers. Fans can subscribe at any moment between now and November 30 to participate.
These deals are only available online from 12:01 a.m. (EST) Friday, November 27, until 11:59 p.m. Monday, November 30, 2015.