This year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Orlando and Hollywood is going all-in with Stranger Things and will feature specialty food & drink inspired by the hit TV show.
The specialized foods were created by the executive chef and culinary teams at each park to further enhance the already immersive “Halloween Horror Nights” experience.
Over at Universal Studios Hollywood, here’s what guests can expect to try during Horror Nights:
- Benny’s Burgers: This classic, aptly named after the show’s family-owned diner, features a juicy beef burger served on a potato roll and a side of Tater Tots®.
- The Upside Down Burger: served “upside down,” this signature burger features spicy queso and Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® served on a potato roll with lettuce, tomatoes, and a side of Tater Tots.
- Benny’s Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Drizzled with sage-maple aioli and topped with sweet and sour onions, lettuce and tomatoes, this grilled chicken sandwich is served on iconic Kellogg’s® Eggo® waffles with a side of Tater Tots.
- Demogorgon’s Totcho: A twist on the classic nacho, this dangerously delicious snack piles up Tater Tots, doused in spicy queso, chili, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sour cream and scallions.
- Eleven’s Waffle Extravaganza: Inspired by the lead protagonist’s favorite food, this tasty treat mixes Reese’s Pieces, jelly beans, chocolate chips and whipped cream stacked high on three Kellogg’s Eggo waffles.
Additional treats will be served throughout the theme park including Mini Meatball Subs, Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese, and Stir Fry Noodles as well as Voodoo Doughnuts.
- Strawberry Shortcake: This tasty concoction features two waffles, fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream
- Bananas Foster: Two waffles with banana cream cheese and hazelnut spread, topped with raisins, walnuts, whipped cream, and a bananas foster sauce
- Triple Decker Extravaganza: Fans of the show will recognize this inspired creation from Season 2 of the series. Feast on three waffles filled with layers of whipped cream, chocolate, and peanut butter morsels and jelly beans
- Fudge Dipped Waffle on a Stick: Topped with peanuts or sprinkles
- Waffle Ice Cream Pocket Sundae: The ultimate ice cream sandwich; features two chocolate chip waffles stuffed with strawberry ice cream and topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, chopped peanuts, and a cherry
- Totally L.I.T. (Long Island Iced Tea) – Vodka, tequila, gin, rum with triple sec, lime, sour and Coca-Cola
- Wicked Rad Punch – Blueberry vodka, raspberry vodka, triple sec, lemonade and grenadine
- Gnarly Twist – A perfect sweet and sour combo of both the Wicked Rad Punch and Totally L.I.T.
You’ll also find a wide variety of beer and wine at the drink tents this year, and can visit the full bars like Chez Alcatraz and Finnegan’s for your mixed drinks.
There are also two new non-alcoholic frozen beverages; Syrup & Waffles, which was inspired by “Stranger Things”, which is a blend of those known breakfast flavors with tiny waffles on top. Also available will be Candy Corn. The bottom layer is toasted marshmallow; the middle is your traditional candy corn flavor, and the top is whipped cream with sprinkles. The frozen beverages can be found at two locations: New York area at the Gramercy Popcorn stand and the food and drink stand near the front entrance of Universal Studios.
There are also going to be new Coke Freestyle flavors available, as well as a variety of mugs including the all-new Frequent Fear mug.
Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday, September 14, on both coasts.