Busch Gardens has begun to share some details for this year’s Howl-O-Scream event, which is celebrating 20 years of fear.
This year, Howl-O-Scream returns for 22 select nights between September 20 and November 2 at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
To celebrate the event’s 20 years of fear, Busch Gardens has teased the return of several icons from past events, including the Trickster, the Death Jockey, the Butcher, the Voodoo Queen, and Dr. Livingsdoom. So far, the event has announced that 2 haunted houses will be returning – Simon’s Slaughterhouse and Black Spot: Bloodshed.
For a limited time, tickets are available at the lowest price of the season with special offers; including low priced tickets start at just $24.99 and $19.99 for Annual Pass Members.
Single Night Admission
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday night admission for $24.99 – up to a 75% savings!
- Any event night admission for $29.99
EXTRA Discounts for Pass Members
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday single date admission for $19.99
- Any event single date admission for $24.99
- Enjoy all 22 nights with the Unlimited Howl-O-Scream Admission ticket for only $59.99.
- All Howl-O-Scream Front Line Fear Upgrade starting at only $99.99 – allows front-of-the-line access to all Howl-O-Scream houses and the park’s thrill rides.
The sale ends on July 21 at 11:59 pm. Visit www.HowlOScream.com to shop now and learn more.