Universal Studios Hollywood has announced that CityWalk is now open, and will be opening in limited operations.
Select venues will be opening for guests from 12–8 pm daily (and is subject to change). Additional venues will be added as the phased opening continues and hours of operation are subject to change. The following venues are:
- Blaze Pizza
- Buca di Beppo
- Crepe Café
- Johnny Rockets
- Pizza Hut/KFC
- Taco Bell
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Shoe Palace
Each restaurant will have a limited menu and limited seating available. Self-parking will be complimentary, however, Valet parking will remain unavailable at this time.
Universal is taking specific measures that include screening guests and team members, social distancing, and requiring everyone to wear a face covering. Universal will also be limiting capacity at venues and increasing cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Other measures include:
- Team members will undergo temperature checks and will wear face coverings.
- Temperature checks for each guest upon arrival. If a guest has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater, they will not be able to enter CityWalk.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings during their visit. Face coverings will be available for purchase at cost.
- Each venue will limit the capacity to help enforce social distancing, and all chairs and tables will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each seating. High-touch surfaces throughout CityWalk will be frequently cleaned and disinfected as well.
- Cashless payments will be available at all venues