Universal Orlando is gearing up for the 2020 Holiday season and has shared some of the food & drink you can enjoy at this year’s event.
There’s a whole lot of options this year, but here are a few treats you can look forward to:
- Reindeer Brownie: Guests looking for a vegan sweet treat can enjoy this delicious chocolate vegan and candy cane holiday-themed brownie at Croissant Moon Bakery, located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and at the new Holiday Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
- Hot Chocolate Bomb: The tastiest trend has come to Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy next-level hot cocoa with this epic hot chocolate bomb ornament that is made with Italian hot chocolate and comes with a white chocolate ornament that melts away and fills your cup with a generous amount of mini marshmallows. This delicious treat is available at the all-new Holiday Tribute Store.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Crepe: For guests craving a more traditional flavor with a twist, there’s the Thanksgiving Dinner Crepe! A perfect crepe filled with juicy turkey meat, gravy, cranberries, stuffing, and cornbread croutons served in a convenient cone. Guests can grab it at the all-new Central Park Crepes stand located in Central Park at Universal Studios Florida.
- Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Ornament: Available at the Today Cafe and the Holiday Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida, this tasty chocolate peppermint mousse ornament treat will give guests the traditional sweet flavors that this season brings.
- Gingerbread Shake: Loaded with the classic gingerbread flavor and a twist of chocolate, this delicious and Instagram-worthy milkshake is available at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen.
Voodoo Doughnut is also offering seasonal doughnuts for guests to enjoy during the Holiday season.
Other treats include:
For guests who are spending Thanksgiving Day at Universal Orlando, there will be an exclusive three-course holiday meal available at several restaurants throughout the parks, including Lombard’s Seafood Grille located at Universal’s Studios Florida, Confisco Grille and Thunder Falls Terrace located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Bigfire at Universal CityWalk. Depending on the location, this meal will feature a delicious butternut squash soup, an herb-roasted turkey breast, wild mushroom stuffing, sweet potato fritters, traditional cranberry sauce, and for the grand finale, a pumpkin and dulce de leche cheesecake.
Guests can also experience complete Thanksgiving feasts throughout Universal’s hotels, including Bayliner Diner at Universal’s Cabana Beach Resort, Beach Break Cafe at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and the acclaimed restaurant, The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel.
From November 14 through January 3, 2021, guests can celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a slew of new entertainment and celebrations that have been adjusted for guest safety. We’ll be on hand this weekend to try all the treats & goodies at the parks for the Holidays.
Stay tuned to Inside Universal for all the latest on Universal Parks & Resorts.