Information to this year’s Halloween Horror Nights event has finally been released, and the theme plays off the 21 years for the event.
They say, “To wait for luck is the same as waiting for death.”
Are you waiting for Luck?
You are captivated by an intense desire to tempt fate. Your heart races. Your nails dig into your thigh. The taste of blood is on your tongue as you bite down on your lip. Your eyes shift wildly as you contemplate the risk. Desire seduces you…and you forget that the House always wins.
Luck will run out as you are consumed by Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights 21. People from around the globe will be haunted by “the country’s best Halloween event” (Amusement Today) beginning September 23 at Universal Studios Florida. For 25 nights, screams will fill the darkness as guests discover their fate.
For more information, and clues as to what you can expect at this year’s event, check out HalloweenHorrorNights.com
House and Scarezone information has not been released as of know, but you can speculate in our Halloween Horror Nights thread on our forums here.
Tickets are now on sale and Florida residents can experience the event with the following offers:
Halloween Horror Nights Florida Resident Offers
Florida Resident Single Night Event Ticket ~ Starts at $41.99 plus tax
- Includes admission to one night of Halloween Horror Nights
- Must be purchased in advance with an UPC code from Coca Cola Zero, Coca Cola or Diet Coke products
- Prices vary depending on date of visit
Frequent Fear Pass ~ Starts at $81.99 plus tax
- Experience 15 nights of the event for the price of one.
- Includes admission to the event on September 23, 24 and 29,October 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 19, 20, 23, 26, 27, 30 and 31 .
- Other Frequent Fear Pass options available.
Gory Getaway Vacation Package ~ Entire package starts at $89 per adult, tax inclusive
- 1-night accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel
- 1-night admission to Halloween Horror Nights
- Admission to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- One 5”x7” souvenir photograph
- On-site accommodations at one of Universal Orlando’s three AAA Four-Diamond hotels are also available
Event dates: September 23-24 and 29-30, October 1-2, 6-9, 13-16, 19-23 and 26-31