Universal Orlando continues to make adjustments in 2020, altering their traditional events and offering new, unique experiences.
Since EVE will not be held this year, Universal is allowing guests to celebrate the New Year with all-new, exclusive menus across select Universal CityWalk restaurants and at Universal Orlando hotels only available on December 31, 2020.
Hard Rock Cafe will be hosting the only NYE event on-property at Hard Rock Live, with live entertainment – featuring Classic Albums Live: The Beatles Abbey Road – along with a countdown to midnight.
The VIP Ticket ticket ($75) includes access to the John Lennon Room & Terrace, 2 alcoholic beverages for guests 21+, and a selection of Hors d’oeuvres. The concert will be fully seated and properly socially distanced using Hard Rock’s “Safe + Sound” protocols. All guests and staff will be required to wear masks.
General Prices for the Hard Rock Live event will be:
$65 First Two Rows & Balcony Tables
$55 Main Floor Seating & Lower Balcony
$45 Main Floor Perimeter Seating (Left & Right Wings)
To purchase tickets, visit here.
Elsewhere, Universal CityWalk guests can enjoy New Year’s Eve dining options at the following restaurants:
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Menu items include Tamale Fritters with Pork Belly, Achiote Marinated Top Sirloin, and Seasonal Flan
- Bigfire: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring traditional American fare and entrees such as Dry Aged Porterhouse, Bison Filet, Cedar Plank Lobster Tail, and more
- Bob Marley—A Tribute to Freedom: Caribbean-inspired cuisine including Ackee & Saltfish Wontons, Rum Braised Lamb Shank and Rum & Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that features Asian-inspired entrees such as Shoyu Miso Salmon, Wagyu, Duck, Tofu, and more
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Tropical-inspired menu featuring items like Tequila-Spiked Shrimp Ceviche, Crab-Crusted Florida Snapper, and Passion Fruit Mousse
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Fun dishes for every sports fan to enjoy, including Lobster Corn Dogs, Surf & Turf Wagyu Burger, and Praline Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Pat O’Brien’s: This Bourbon Street-themed eatery will include options such as a Pork Belly Wedge Salad, Blackened Beef Filet “Oscar” and Butterscotch Pudding
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as New York Strip Steak au Poivre, Pan Roasted Salmon, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Risotto, and more
- VIVO Italian Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that’s perfect for any lover of Italian cuisine, with entrees such as Lobster Risotto, Piedmontese Beef Tenderloin, Pistachio Grouper, and more.
Guests can make New Year’s reservations for CityWalk by calling 407-224-3663.
Over at Universal Orlando’s hotels, New Year’s Eve dining options will be featured at the following restaurants.
- Hard Rock Hotel: The Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as a Grilled Hoisin Glazed Pork Chop, Grilled Porcini Dusted Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Florida Red Snapper, and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Plus, guests ringing in 2021 at Hard Rock Hotel can enjoy a family-style breakfast at The Kitchen on New Year’s Day.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Trattoria del Porto will have a buffet with nine displays including a carving station with Roasted Prime Rib and Salmon Wellington, and hot main selections including Citrus Glazed Ocean Bass, Braised Short Rib and Cauliflower, Root Vegetable Casserole, and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Islands Dining Room will have a prix fixe dinner featuring foods from different regions around the world in its “Around the World Celebration.” Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Bayliner Diner will have a New Year’s Eve Carving Special offering from noon to 11 p.m. that features Beef Striploin, Truffle Roasted Potatoes, and Broccoli Florets. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Beach Break Cafe will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and other mouthwatering items. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Universal’s newest hotel will also feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and more at Pier 8 Market. Click here for the full menu.
Guests can make reservations by calling 407-503-3463.
For more information about the New Year’s Eve dining options across Universal Orlando, visit UniversalOrlando.com