The Holidays at Universal Orlando are starting this Saturday, November 12, featuring an incredible collection of festivities inspired by pop culture’s most beloved stories and characters, including Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Grinchmas, Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s and more.
Today, Universal gave the first-look sneak peek at some of the holiday-inspired menu offerings that will be available, as well as some information on the all-new Holiday Tribute Store that will feature unique merchandise inspired by Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal’s very own Earl the Squirrel, and more.
Some of the tasty treats that will be available this year are:
- Earl’s Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Acorn Bomb (available at TODAY Café and Battery Park – located alongside the lagoon near Mel’s Drive-In): A holiday fan-favorite is back, now themed to the beloved, original Universal character – Earl the Squirrel. The delicious beverage consists of a chocolate acorn shell filled with salted caramel and mini marshmallows, served with Italian hot chocolate.
- Roast Beast Sandwich (available at Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous): Guests looking for comfort food flavors can savor the Roast Beast Sandwich – a mini meatloaf sandwich featuring French onion soup-dipped roast beef with a cheddar cheese sauce – and even a “secret” sauce – served on a pretzel bun.
- Grinch-Themed Treats (available in Seuss Landing): Some of the traditional sweet flavors the season brings can be found in an array of unique Grinch-themed sweets, including a Grinch Hot Chocolate Bomb, a Grinch Ice Cream Sandwich, and Grinch cookies, among others.
- Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake” (available at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen): An iconic holiday treat comes to life as a delectable milkshake with Santa’s Cookies and Milk “Shake,” complete with cookie butter & vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chip cookies, and topped with a delicious chocolate Christmas tree and sprinkles.
- And for the seasonal cocktail aficionados, a selection of specialty beverages is available in Universal Studios Florida including:
- The Nutty Nog, the classic Holiday treat with a creamy, frozen eggnog base
- The Deluxe Nog, a luxurious Holiday drink served with Bacardi 8
- The Fire Nog, a delicious liquid cinnamon-cream treat using fireball cinnamon whiskey
Enjoy an All-New Holiday Tribute Store
The incredibly immersive Holiday Tribute Store returns with four themed rooms inspired by Who-ville, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Earl the Squirrel, and New York vintage holiday decor. The store will be stocked with a variety of new merchandise that will make the perfect holiday gifts – such as a Grinchmas popcorn bucket, Grinchmas Loungefly backpack, Hogwarts House-themed holiday ornaments, Earl the Squirrel spirit jersey and more – plus a variety of unique sweet treats in each themed room. Guests can also browse select items from Universal’s assortment of Holidays merchandise and make purchases online by visiting www.Shop.UniversalOrlando.com.
The Holidays at Universal Orlando starts this Saturday, November 12, and runs daily through January 1, 2023.