July 1, 2013 – We have to admit: this edition is a bit rough. That being said, much of this month’s episode focuses on our recent trip to Universal Orlando Resort, and our impressions of Krustyland, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and much, much more.
As always, video, audio download and show notes are located below. Thanks for watching and listening!
Download the show in audio form from SoundCloud.com. Do note that downloads are only available for one month after the initial recording.
– July 13, 2013 Member Meetup at Universal City
– First Impressions: Transformers: The Ride – 3D at Universal Studios Florida
– First Impressions: Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem – What does this mean for Hollywood?
– The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure/span>
– Themed Lands?
– Universal Plaza
– Inside Universal’s GroupMe Account
Jon Fu is the editor-in-chief of Inside Universal.
Jon originally founded InsideUniversal.net in 2006 as a summer hobby aimed at providing families and fans a resource for all things “Universal Studios Hollywood.” Since then, the website has taken him throughout the United States and around the world – including to places like Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Japan and Universal Studios Singapore.
Jon currently resides in Santa Cruz, California with his bamboo plant. You can reach him at email@example.com.