Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort is giving guests an unforgettable opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the Orlando production of Blue Man Group with a newly-enhanced VIP Experience.
On the tour, VIP guests will explore backstage areas and inner-workings generally off-limits to non-show personnel. Highlights include a history of the Blue Man Group creative collective accompanied by rarely seen photographs and company artifacts, a brief history of the Orlando theatre, a hands-on opportunity to play a Blue Man instrument and explore the band tribal make up, and a glimpse into the work it takes to produce the show night after night.
“We are thrilled to offer this unique and exclusive experience to our guests,” said Ola Wawryn, Resident General Manager of Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort. “The new VIP Experience provides a true ‘glimpse behind the curtain’ for our guests and gives them the opportunity to experience our show from another perspective while receiving the ultimate VIP service.”
The Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort VIP Experience includes:
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes pre-show tour, including:
- A glimpse of Blue Man Group history and artifacts
- The opportunity to play a Blue Man Group instrument
- The chance to try on the band’s fluorescent makeup
- Some of the best seats in the theater for the Blue Man Group performance
- Complimentary souvenir program, VIP lanyard, popcorn and soda
- Private meet-and-greet with a Blue Man after the show
- A free download of “Creature Feature” off of Blue Man Group’s latest album THREE
The Blue Man Group VIP Experience is available for all performances. Participating guests must check-in one-hour prior to show time and will be greeted by a VIP tour guide. Tickets are $199 (plus tax) for adults, $149 for children ages 3-9 and can be purchased now by visiting universalorlando.com/blueman, calling 407.BLUE.MAN, or by visiting the Blue Man Group Box Office or any Universal Orlando Resort theme park ticket window.