Universal Studios Hollywood is gearing up for their festive holiday celebrations with the 2023 Holidays just around the corner and Universal has shared a look at some of the food, drink, and merch available for this year.
Guests can purchase an array of culinary treats and comfort foods, created exclusively by the theme park’s Executive Chef Julia Thrash.
“Grinchmas” will serve up such Who-bilation favorites as Who-ville Spiral Croissant, Dumpit to Crumpit Treat, Who-bilicious Cinnamon Roll, 2 Sizes Too Small Cupcake, Heart Grew 3 Sizes Sugar Cookie and the Grinch Heart Lemonade.
Comfort foods and themed holiday fare available throughout the theme park, including some fall favorites at Hollywood & Dine.
Universal CityWalk Hollywood, located just outside the theme park, is also stocked for ideal shopping and dining.
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen presents a new seasonal milkshake, Tis the Season, available both at the Foundry milkshake bar and in the dining room. The Milkshake features vanilla ice cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, caramel, whipped topping, holiday sprinkles, buttercream frosting, white chocolate, gingerbread cookie.
- The ever-popular Voodoo Doughnut entices guests with delicious seasonal flavors to celebrate the holiday spirit.
- Antojitos Cocina Mexicana serves up a variety of festive-themed drinks, including Mistletoe Mule, Chestnut Horchata and Apple Cider Margarita.
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew spreads holiday cheer with a tasty Peppermint Martini.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville whips up a deliciously creamy and joyful drink with its Co-co-Colada.
- VIVO Italian Kitchen offers an assortment of flavorful drinks with the Winter Martini, Apple Cheer Martini, and Hot Apple Cider, which is available as a non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage.
The Holidays features new merchandise for purchase to either enjoy yourself or share the spirit of the Holidays, Universal style!
Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Guests can bring home a little magic with spellbinding gifts (select items can be personalized), including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Collector Edition Wand, adult and youth Christmas-themed sweatshirts, interactive snowy owl plush toys, crew neck fleece sweatshirts from each of the four Houses, commemorative holiday ornaments and décor celebrating the season, decorative pins, mugs, scarves, scented candles, themed frames, cozy sleepwear and Honeydukes’ one-of-a-kind sweets.
“Grinchmas” – For the naughty on the list, whimsical favorites from Universal Pictures’ Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas include spirit jerseys, totes, Grinchy ornaments, green faux-fur keychains and adorned hats, gloves and scarves, colorful tumblers and pajamas.
From Friday, November 24 through Monday, January 1, 2024, Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood features “Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and the spectacular dazzling light projection transformation of Hogwarts castle through “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle,” as well as “Grinchmas,” featuring a Who-lebration of fun fit for the Grinch, his faithful dog Max and a roster of Who-ville Whos. Holiday programs are included in the price of theme park admission.
More information is available at www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com.
Stay tuned to Inside Universal for all the latest news on Universal Parks & Resorts and follow along on our forums & discussion boards.