The all-new Glacier Bar is officially open at SeaWorld Orlando. The new bar, which is located next to Wild Arctic, features craft beers, premium cocktails, frozen drinks, and exclusive SeaWorld Coca-Cola Freestyle flavors.
In addition to a wide selection of beer and cocktail options, the bar will offer several unique food and beverages items from an all-new chef and mixologist created exclusive Glacier Bar menu including:
- Handcrafted specialty flatbread pizzas including Truffle Veggie and BBQ Chicken, all-new Bacon and Cheddar Beef Sliders, and more fun culinary surprises made fresh to order and safely delivered straight to your seat
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches served with a frosty seasonal Yuengling Hershey’s Porter
- Mixologist created and inspired specialty cocktails, including “The Glacier”, m
- A range of refreshing “ICEE” products, with specialty and exclusive beverages
- Coca-Cola Freestyle machines offering exclusive flavors only available at SeaWorld made specifically for our SeaWorld’s most iconic attractions including Ice Breaker, Antarctica, and Mako.
For a limited time, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, guests can enjoy happy hour during special times. Pass Members who visit now will receive an exclusive Ice Breaker color-changing Pilsner souvenir with the purchase of a draft beer or frozen cocktail.
Glacier Bar will also be the only place to get exclusive pre-release Ice Breaker merchandise. A portion of the sales of select products from this exclusive area will also be donated to SeaWorld’s conservation partner, the Alaska Sea Life Center; dedicated to marine research, education, and wildlife response.
For more information and for the full menu, visit the official website here.