Universal Studios Hollywood has shared some details at the food & drink menu featured at Halloween Horror Nights 2021, running select nights through Sunday, October 31.
Inspired by the “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” maze, guests can dine on Leatherface’s infamous Texas Family BBQ and savor a variety of unique, horror-inspired food offerings.
The Roadhouse BBQ-style restaurant run by cannibals features grilled favorites such as:
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich served with crinkle-cut fries
- Texas Chili & Cheese Nachos: Texas Chili with smoked brisket and chuck roast topped with cheese, pickled jalapeños, and sour cream drizzle
- 22” Monster Hot Dog
- Sweet Dessert “Bloody” Funnel Fingers with Powdered Sugar & Strawberry Sauce
In Plaza de los Muertos, guests are invited to toast the living and celebrate the dead at a themed bar with a choice of draft and canned beers as well as handcrafted cocktails – Marigold Floral Crown, Smoked Margarita, and The Chamoy Fireball – served in a festive light-up skull mug. Inspired by Los Angeles’ diverse culture, the menu at Little Cocina includes:
- Beef Birria Tacos with Red Sauce
- Green Chili & Cheese Tamale, served with salsa roja
- Grilled Elote Corn brushed with a lime butter and topped with spices
- Horchata Churro Bites
- Chamoy Pineapple Spears
Located near “Jurassic World – The Ride,” guests can eat and drink at the Terror Lab, which is modeled after an experimental test lab gone bad, complete with an eerie neon glow. The Lab’s menu features:
- French Bread Pizzas: house-made hoagie roll topped with either cheese or pepperoni
- Mixed Drinks on ice (Vodka Mule, Rum Mai Tai, Paloma, Margarita)
- Specialty Cocktail, including one with an insect lollipop
- Seasonal “Halloween Horror Nights” Beers
Located adjacent to Universal Plaza sits a French-themed bistro catering to classic horror fans. Guests can try a variety of wines or the signature Sangria along with French-inspired grab-and-go items such as assorted Quiche or ham and brie baguette sandwich and “Halloween Horror Nights”-themed cookies.
Daytime parkgoers and “Halloween Horror Nights” visitors alike can both indulge in two special seasonal offerings.
For a limited time, Dufftoberfest will be in Springfield, U.S.A., offering German-inspired favorites from Pretzel Buns with Duff Cheese Sauce and Giant Hooray for Everything Bagel Pretzels to the ultimate Dufftoberfest beer on tap.
The Minion Cafe has been decorated with Halloween decorations to become the Minion’s Monster Cafe – featuring limited release items, including a Seasonal Felonious Float and a collectible Minion Pumpkin Popcorn Bucket.
Voodoo Doughnut at Universal CityWalk also gets in the Halloween spirit with specialty doughnuts throughout the season, including Mummy, Bat, Vampire, Ghost and Werewolf designs.